Our Newark based client is looking for a person to join them in the role of Telesales.
This position will be working Term Time only full time or school hours can be considered.
This role will see you be responsible for the smooth day to day running of the sales and marketing department. As a key member of the sales support team, this role is aligned with the shared objective of the department to grow the business.
• Identify new business opportunities and generate new leads by booking other members of the sales team appointments.
• Maintain detailed and accurate dialogue of all conversations with our customers.
• Foster a good relationship with customers and provide a friendly, helpful service as needed.
• Responsible for managing and coordinating the diaries of members of the sales team.
• Responsible for managing our lead management tool (ACT), maintaining customer records.
• Work with the marketing team to deliver new campaigns to prospects.
• Deliver excellent customer service to our existing customers and to new prospects.
• Ensure monthly targets are met and exceeded.
The successful candidate will have:
• Proven track record within an outbound telesales, telemarketing or sales role
• Ability to build rapport quickly
• Successfully achieved targets in previously held positions
• The ability to work on their own and be self-motivated
• Confident and assertive
Working on a temporary to permanent or straight permanent basis
• Salary £16500 pro rata with bonus
• Contribution workplace pension scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Fresh fruit delivered to the office once a week
• Cycle to work scheme
• Tea and Coffee, Filtered Water available
• Parking Space (on rota)
• Free Uniform of T-shirt/Fleece (not mandatory)
• Extra holiday for length of service
• Social Events