We are looking for a Service and facilities manager to take charge of the coffee machine service department and manage general facilities throughout the business.
Experience within the coffee industry is essential. Candidate must possess exceptional organisational skills and have an aptitude for multitasking.
Manager will work closely with the other equipment technicians and customers to ensure faults are diagnosed and rectified as quickly and efficiently as possible whilst secondary role of being responsible for making sure that buildings and their services are in good working order.
Buildings include offices, catering establishments, workshops and factory.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• First point of contact for customer engineering and maintenance related issues both emergency and scheduled.
• Dealing with new customer equipment enquiries, working to understand a customer's true needs and liaising with sales team
• Working with a range of equipment including espresso machines, grinders, filter and vending equipment.
• Managing a team of engineers and assisting where necessary with machine fixes and maintenance.
• Improve existing processes and develop new ones as necessary.
• Keep abreast of technical training and legislation
• Hiring and expanding the technical team
• Managing administrative tasks associated with the running of the engineering department and general facilities
• Be a brand ambassador for the business
• Have an active input to the Health, Safety and Environmental culture of the organisation by creating and maintaining a pragmatic portfolio of risk assessments and Codes of Practice.
• Manage utilities – Electricity, Gas, Water and communications infrastructure
• Manage a team (full time, part time and subcontracted) providing a range of services
• Manage out of hours response arrangements.
• Direct, coordinate and plan essential services for the maintenance, repair and alterations of the company’s buildings and equipment
• A wide understanding of a range of different coffee machines and related equipment, from manufacturers such as San Remo, La Spaziale, WMF, N&W, Bravilor.
• An engineering background; experience in fixing and performing planned preventative maintenance on coffee machines (traditional espresso, bean-to-cup or vending)
• A full clean driving licence
• A passion for coffee, people and variations to routine.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate long-established business at an important time in their development. You will have the opportunity to become an integral part of the business as they expand.
This role is extremely varied ranging from small reactive repairs to complete refurbishment projects.
If you are experienced in the coffee industry and are able to take on the additional role of facilities manager and are based in the East midlands area
If you feel that you have the experience within the coffee industry that I am looking for then please call Gemma for a chat on 01522 848333
To apply please email email@example.com