A new position has become available with our client in Lincoln as a Senior Tax Manager.
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Flexible working hours
* Contributory pension scheme
* Health Plan Cashback scheme
* PHI scheme
* Death in Service payment
* 26 Annual Leave days
The responsibilities for the successful candidate would generally include:
– Performing a client advisory role for private clients
– Identifying tax planning opportunities, making recommendations to clients
– Planning and performing tax consultancy assignments
– Keeping updated with changes in tax legislation, advising Directors & Managers along with clients accordingly
– Technical research & report composition
– Management of multiple assignment projects
Candidates who wish to be considered will be qualified to CTA level or the equivalent, with a strong background in personal tax advisory, having strong inter-personal skills. You should be commercially aware and be able to communicate complex issues in an effective and professional manner.
You will also need to be extremely motivated, enthusiastic and confident, with an ability to organise own workloads.
A full, clean driving licence with access to a car for business use is required.
HOURS: 40 per week
SALARY: Dependant on experience
The full range of company benefits is available upon successful completion of the probationary period.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply now to avoid disappointment by contacting Cameron Ford on 01522 848333 as we are already shortlisting candidates. If this position does not match your interests, please contact us as we may have alternative opportunities available.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org