A new position has become available with our client in Lincoln as a Senior Business Advisor within an Accounts and Audit preparation position.
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Flexible working hours
* Contributory pension scheme
* Health Plan Cashback scheme
* PHI scheme
* Death in Service payment
* Car parking
* 21 Annual Leave days
The responsibilities for the successful candidate would generally include:
– Advise owner managed businesses on business issues and accounts
– Management of own portfolio of clientele, dealing with year end and other issues
– Management and leading of audit assignments, from planning through to conclusion, for significant audit engagements
– Preparation of statutory accounts for a range of client types and sizes
– Preparation of business & corporate taxation and returns, dealing with routine associated tax queries
– Assist the team with all technical aspects of servicing clients (financial statements, audit and business taxation matters)
Candidates who wish to be considered will be qualified to ACA or ACCA level, with a minimum of 4 years experience in an accountancy practice, having had experience in managing a wide ranging portfolio of clients. You should be commercially aware and be IT literate. Experience of professional networking is desirable.
You will also need to be extremely motivated, enthusiastic and confident, with an ability to organise own workloads.
A full, clean driving licence with access to a car for business use is required.
HOURS: 40 per week
SALARY: Dependant on experience
The full range of company benefits is available upon successful completion of the probationary period.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply now to avoid disappointment by contacting Cameron Ford on 01522 848333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as we are already shortlisting candidates. If this position does not match your interests, please contact us as we may have alternative opportunities available.