We are looking for an Inside Sales Manager who will lead, manage and develop our small (and growing) dynamic inside sales team whilst having responsibility on driving new revenue and profitability from existing and prospective customers.
You should be a proactive, team-player who is highly self-motivated with a ‘can-do’ and energetic personality. You should be able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
Role and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities as an Inside Sales Manager will focus on driving new revenue and profitability from existing and prospective customers, your role will adapt with the needs of a growing business. Some of your responsibilities will include: –
• Lead, manage and develop the inside sales team, ensuring collective targets are exceeded
• Monitor team performance and productivity and motivate team to achieve objectives
• Ensure accurate and complete information/data is captured in internal ERP/CRM system
• Manage inside sales quoting procedure from enquiry to order, ensuring consistent experience
• Drive new revenue and profitability from existing and prospective customers
• Provide customer and technical support to existing and prospective customers
• Develop internal strategies to support customer value growth (e.g. upselling)
• Provide leadership, support and coaching/mentoring to the inside sales team
• Conduct regular ‘check-in’ meetings and performance reviews with inside sales team
• Conduct regular training and mentoring sessions with individuals and team
• Produce regular reporting on individual and team performance, including sales forecasts.
You will collaborate with colleague’s cross-departmentally to ensure revenue, profitability and service objectives are met. This role offers scope for career and salary progression for an ambitious, enthusiastic and commercially astute person.
The following skills or experience are advantageous: –
• Experience working within inside sales – experienced executives looking for career progression will be considered, although experience in managing a small dynamic inside sales team is advantageous
• Experience in team leadership, coaching and development
• Strong commercial and sales-focused mindset
• Analytical and problem solving skills and data-driven thinking
• Excellent communication, and ability to influence using positive methodologies
• Desire to offer a customer experience that consistently exceeds customer expectation
• Excellent computer/software skills, including Microsoft applications
Our client understands that everyone needs to start somewhere. However, they are very much open to hearing from people who know they have the skills to be successful in a role but possibly lack the in-house experience (e.g. graduate). If you have the drive to succeed and believe you have what it takes, we want to hear from you.
£24,000 – £28,000 (DOE) per annum + bonus
8:00 – 17:30 Monday – Friday
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org