I am searching for a Quality Control Assistant with Laboratory experience for an immediate start in Sleaford
Working Monday to Friday 7am – 4.30pm for a placement of approximately 6 months
The perfect candidate will have a passion for science and around one year of experience in a laboratory. They will need great attention to detail, be computer literate and possess excellent numeracy skills together with good written and verbal skills
Main job responsibilities are:
1. To undertake, in a quick and efficient manner, physical quality tests on raw materials and finished goods, as directed by the Quality Control Manager, in accordance with the procedures in place. Also to record the results of these tests accurately on the correct forms.
2. To ensure that the laboratory stocks of disposables, media and other consumables are maintained.
3. To bring any product failure to the attention of the Quality Control Manager.
4. To print finished goods labels for the factory.
5. To book in raw materials on receipt, ensuring all details are recorded and that they are entered onto Millmaster.
6. To keep the laboratory in a safe and hygienic condition.
7. To ensure all raw materials are delivered in good condition, also finished goods are despatched the same, in suitable vehicles.
8. To ensure that Health and Safety Regulations are adhered to.
9. To generate Certificates Of Analysis for finished products.
10. To ensure that all products are UFAS, VMD and Trading Standards compliant, using HACCP principles.
If If you feel you are the right person for this position please contact Deborah on 01476 567111
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org