Our Client, based in Louth, is a well-established business at the leading edge of technical innovation in plastic compounding. Specialising in the supply of thermoplastic compounds, based upon prime and/or recycled feedstock, the Company has a reputation as one of the most respected suppliers of high quality materials to the Polymer industry.
Our client is seeking a fully qualified Project Accountant to work in their busy Finance Department.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for delivering monthly project reporting and carrying out business partnering with relevant internal and external stakeholders. This includes, monitoring and analysing financial performance, through understanding of operational procedures and recommending improvements to drive efficiency. Alongside report reviewing and stakeholder management, you will also be expected to present and challenge financial information to drive key strategic initiatives. Additional responsibilities include continual process improvement and ad hoc reporting to support executive decision making.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Financial Management of R & D Projects, which includes setting up the P & L for grant funded projects, establishing cost systems, collating relevant data, report provision and claim preparation.
• Implementing a new stock and manufacturing system, testing, analysing and interpreting data outputs.
• Implementing and maintaining a framework of robust and disciplined internal control processes for all projects.
• Building a strong working relationship with the Leadership Team and key project stakeholders.
• Supporting the Finance Team members across a variety of disciplines during busy month and year end periods.
Qualifications and skills:
• Qualified at ICAEW, ACCA or CIMA
• Experience of Sage 200 would be a distinct advantage
• Good general education and knowledge of software packages, particularly Microsoft Office
• Accuracy and a keen eye for detail
• Adept at handling, analysing, understanding and interrogating complex financial data
• Ability to plan time effectively and work to strict deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills to communicate professionally both externally and within the business
• Flexible and positive attitude to work
Experience of working within a manufacturing sector business would be a distinct advantage.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com