Do you have a proven track record in LV Control, PLC or Scada, if you also had a power engineering background then this is going to be the ideal next career move for you
My Client based in Lincoln, who manufacture a wide range of high quality products in the Power Control and Aerospace industry, are looking for a LV Control and PLC Project Engineer
Design of LV Control gear and panels with single phase and 3 phase tyristor control
MCC Design and PLC and Scada
Autocad and Solidworks
MS Word, Excel, Access and Power Point
PLC software and PLC based product testing and commissioning
PMS software and PMS based product testing and commissioning
Key responsibilities would be
• Interpretation of customer specifications.
• Confirm that the company's quotation complies with the customer’s requirements and vice versa.
• Raising and maintenance of engineering project file.
• Production and maintenance of: –
• Parts lists
• Engineering drawings
• Project manuals
• Method Statements and Risk Assessments
• Test procedures
• Quality plans
• Technical construction files
• Build standards
• All project reviews carried out and documented.
• Production and verification check lists.
• Specialised testing and commissioning.
• Engineering planning.
• Project management.
• Issuing of documentation to customer and other departments.
• Verification of test results.
• Purchasing support.
• Production support.
• Customer site support.
• Commissioning Engineers support.
You would have to have a full driving license suitable for use in the UK and be able to travel overseas for this role
If you think that you have the skill set that I am looking for please send your CV to email@example.com or call Caroline 01522 848333