I am looking for a Panel Wirer/Electrician for my Client based in Lincoln, are you working within this industry at present, are you looking for the next career move to improve your skills then my role is going to be ideal for you:
My Client is an International Company who are a market leader within their field, due to an increased workload they are looking for a Panel Wirer to join their existing team
You will be expected to :
Manufacture to company/quality documentation of the following company products,
• MCS control panels
• AVC control panels
• Battery charger panels
• Electrochlorination panels
• Electrohydrochlorination panels
• Auxiliary drive panels
• PLC panels
• Transformer rectifier panels
• Transformer rectifier tanks
• Cathodic protection panels
Experience / Skills Required:
• BTEC or CITY and Guilds Electrical qualification or recognised apprenticeship or training body.
• Consideration would be given to staff trained by experience / time served.
Experience / Skills Preferred:
• Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
• Be prepared to travel should this be required.
• Hold a full clean driving licence suitable for use in the UK.
• Be physically fit.
• Be prepared to train.
• Previous experience of control equipment manufacture and installation.
This role is 39.25 hours per week Mon-Friday lunch with company benefits
If you feel that you have the skill set that I am looking for then please either call Caroline on 01522 848333 or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org