Are you experienced in Marketing, do you have a full understanding of FastStats, would you like to work for a brand leader then my Clients position is going to be ideal for you
Mr Client based in North Hykeham in Lincoln is a market leader within their field, I am looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst for their busy office
This is a senior role providing commercial marketing insight and becoming the overall analytical representation for their customers. The ideal candidate will have a depth of experience in marketing and sales analysis and will be able to not only extract the data but understand its commercial relevance.
Requirements of the Role:
• Demonstrable marketing and sales analytics background;
• Significant experience of working, manipulating, extracting and understanding statistical analytics; advanced customer analysis;
• Ability to understand customers and make recommendations based on insight;
• Experience of working with large-volume, data driven, marketing campaigns;
• An understanding of Ecommerce;
• A good level of Excel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understand and interpret customer buying habits and behaviour in significant detail;
• Analysis of sales channels and customer responses to each channel at a transactional level;
• Work closely with Finance to identify income attributions and strategize based on this information;
• Conduct market research and benchmarking;
• Create and deliver a variety of reports for all relevant departments;
• Contribute to various marketing strategies;
• Ad hoc individual business projects.
Personal Qualities and Specific Skills:
• Commercial acumen;
• Significant attention to detail;
• Excellent analytical skills;
• Futuristic and innovative thinking;
• Think strategically with a pragmatic outset.
This is a permanent role, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm with an excellent salary package for the right candidate
If you feel that you have the above skill set and the role interests you then please call Caroline or send your CV to email@example.com
The closing date for this role is 8th January 2018