Our client supplies the staffing for the UK’s second largest vitamin and mineral company. They sell over 150 different products ranging from traditional vitamins and minerals including multivitamins, cod liver oil and omega 3 fish oils, to highly specialised products such as ginkgo biloba, glucosamine and chondroitin.
They accept orders over the telephone, by mail, and through their website and various online marketplaces, which are all processed at their offices and dispatched to customers.
They are dedicated to ensuring that the utmost care and attention is maintained when it comes to making sure that each and every customer receives their order in the most efficient manner. It is their aim to provide customers with the highest quality pharmaceutical grade supplements at low prices in the most convenient way.
Our Client is seeking an experienced and self-motivated designer to join their busy team. The candidate will consider themselves to be a creative designer, with previous experience designing for print but also of working in a digital marketing environment, and will bring ingenuity and drive to this fast paced team.
Requirements of the Role:
• Demonstrable background in designing for print;
• Some experience in digital front-end design;
• Design degree or equivalent;
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Graphic Design working on PC;
• Highly proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop;
• Excellent artwork, retouching and proof reading skills;
• Knowledge of HTML.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Direct Mail
• Designing Brochures, leaflets and other printed media.
• Managing proofing reading and quality control.
• Managing print deadlines and liaising with printers.
• Email Campaigns
• Designing and coding email campaigns
• Managing email newsletter broadcasts
• Social media campaigns
• Website banners
• Affiliate requirements
• Logo design
• Product labels
• Competitor research and awareness
• Proof reading and preparing designs
• Contribute creative ideas and concepts to the marketing team
• Ad hoc design related tasks.
Responsible To: Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Responsible For: N/A
Liaison With: Digital Marketing Team, clients and customers, colleagues, associated companies
Personal Qualities and Specific Skills:
• Friendly, collaborative, good team player;
• Punctual, reliable and professional ethos;
• Ability to meet deadlines;
• Calm, positive and helpful under pressure;
• Excellent attention to detail and strong time management and organisational skills;
• Flexible and focused on getting it right, even if it means staying late occasionally;
• Original thinker, problem solver;
• Innovative, creative.
Full Time 37.5 hours per week, 9am-5pm Monday-Friday with 30 minutes break
For more information please call Gemma on 01522 848333
To apply please send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com