Do you love fundraising, would you like to work for a charity that is close to a lot of people’s hearts then my Client's role is going to be ideal for you!
I am looking for a really super Fundraising Manager on a full time permanent basis to work for my Client based on the outskirts of Lincoln City. 37.5 hours (including some evening and weekend work)
The main purpose of the role would be:
• Manage, recruit and develop a high performing fundraising team.
• Develop, implement, monitor and refine a fundraising strategy for the charity which increases the fundraising income year on year.
• Ensure that all fundraising opportunities are maximised and review all existing income streams to ensure continuous success and encourage regular giving.
• Develop and implement a strategy to retain and recruit individual and corporate supporters.
• Oversee direct mailing campaigns to convert people on the supporter database into entry level individual donors
• Annual direct mailing appeal undertaken to the supporter database.
• Oversee and ensure that delivery of the Horse Adoption Scheme and Friends of Bransby Horses.
• Creation of new, unique ways to support the charity.
• Develop a network of Ambassadors/introducers to help us to recruit supporters.
• Deliver a series of on-site events and tours to which prospective supporters can be invited.
• Oversee the individual and business supporter journeys and recognition.
• Manage corporate relationships, securing positive financial results. Secure new corporate relationships to ensure long term corporate partnership support.
• Network through relevant professional groups such as the Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce and the British Equestrian Trade Association.
• Develop and oversee a business supporter recognition and stewardship protocol: donor wall, correspondence, communications support, volunteering, branding and more.
Visitor Centre and Events
• Participate in on-site events to maximise and develop relationships with supporters with a view to maximising fundraising and data capture opportunities..
• Support Fundraising and Engagement colleagues with external events as appropriate.
• Ensure that all income opportunities are maximized, including Gift Aid.
• Plan the best allocation of resources, including the use of staff and volunteer time, make informed decisions based on income generation or engagement opportunities.
• Work with the Executive Director of Engagement and Income Generation when larger opportunities arise for charity fundraising to ensure we develop a strategy for those contacts in which we exerting maximum influence.
• Ensure that all fundraising activities are reviewed in line with the Fundraising Regulator and Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulations, Fundraising Preference Service and Charity Commission guidelines.
• Ensure fundraising policies and procedures are in place, up to date and that staff are trained accordingly.
• Implement fundraising initiatives, monitor against targets, budgets and report upon the same.
• Constantly review new opportunities, create recommendations for any new initiatives, ensuring that the proposed schemes will be cost effective, legally compliant and in-line with the charity’s values.
• Ensure all appropriate fundraising data is captured onto the fundraising database and that the system is fit for purpose.
• Ensure an efficient service and follow the “Supporter Experience Charter”
• Deal with confidential and sensitive information appropriately following Data Protection and GDPR procedures at all times.
• Read, understand and observe the requirements of Health and Safety Policy and Procedure at all time.
• Be accountable for the health and safety of all members of your team.
• Develop relationships with other departments as required and work together for the benefit of the charity.
• Work with the management team to ensure your team have the values of the charity embedded into daily performance.
• Ensure your team is trained and developed and has the necessary tools to succeed in their job. This includes providing employees with ongoing feedback, coaching and training to support their development.
• Enforce strict stock control of all charity property and manage the cost effective use of all resources and equipment.
If you have the passion, drive, flair and enthusiasm to motivate a team and help to continue to drive this charity forwards then please get in touch.
To apply email your CV to email@example.com