If you currently a Financial Controller or Senior Financial Manager looking for your next challenge, then read on.
This role is working for the UK’s leading provider for short term leasing of luxury and supercars as well as a general vehicle leasing business. Huge growth is predicted so this role will become more interesting and rewarding along with the benefits.
Our clients expect premium, quality vehicles and the highest standards of service, that you must deliver at all times.
Job Title: Financial controller
Overview: Control all aspects of finance for the group of
businesses. Manage the finance department and
it’s staff. Communicate to all relevant parties and
provide input in all meetings and assist with future strategy.
a) Responsible to: Financial Director & Board members
b) Responsible for: Financial control
c) Liaison with: All staff, clients, suppliers, board members.
Main duties of the role:
• Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet nominal ledger accounts for each Group Company.
• Maintenance of up to date fixed asset / vehicle registers and analysis of related asset funding.
• Preparation of monthly prepayments and accruals schedules.
• Prepare and post monthly management accounts adjustments e.g. depreciation, interest allocation, gross to net salary journals etc.
• Review bank reconciliations, loan schedules and other accounts output.
• Broad reconciliations / proofs each month of main P+L headings for each group company.
• Preparation of trial balance for FD review.
• Investigation of principal variances in actual performance against budget.
• Management and review of day to day processing, contemporaneously identifying and correcting errors.
• Compilation of monthly KPI schedules.
• Responsibility for day to day credit control and working capital management.
• Preparation of rolling cash flow forecasts.
• Corporation Tax, PAYE and VAT returns.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you may be expected to perform different tasks as necessary by the company and the changing nature of the business and your role.
It is expected that you will deputise, assist and cover other job roles within the organisation when required. We expect you to be flexible, multi-skilled and to work well as a team at all times.
We pride ourselves in offering a premium, professional and attentive service and this must be reflected in the way you conduct yourself with colleagues, clients, suppliers and visitors.
Promotion of the Company brand must be made in every capacity within your role, whilst respecting both the business and clients’ confidentiality.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS BASED NEAR BOSTON
SALARY £42k – £45 k TO RISE WITH COMPANY EXPANSION
PART OR FULL CIMA QUALIFICATION COMBINED WITH STRONG EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org IND2