We are looking for a Ecommerce Manager who will be responsible for ensuring we maximise selling opportunities, growth and profitability across our multi-channel platforms, including our e-commerce website and third-party platforms.
As part of this role, you will take responsibility for product listings, category management and campaigns across the full breadth of our online presence, working towards an omni-channel experience.
You should be a proactive, team-player who is highly self-motivated with a ‘can-do’ and energetic personality. You should be able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
Role and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities surround the development and success of our multi-channel online presence, your role will adapt with the needs of a growing business. Some of your responsibilities will be: –
• Act as the primary contact for e-commerce and multi-channel partners
• Maintain and monitor product listings and performance, executing changes to improve the customer experience and enable sales opportunity growth across all digital selling platforms
• Plan and execute multi-channel promotional campaigns
• Forecast, measure and report performance of all multi-channel promotional campaigns
• Collaborate and liaise with approved digital agencies for e-commerce development
• Plan and create digital content for our multi-channel presence
• Plan and execute web, SEO, email and social media advertising campaigns
• Monitor and report on e-commerce and multi-channel analytics
• Be an active team player, brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
• Plan and execute landing pages for dedicated product ranges or services and optimize the user experience
You will work alongside a small dynamic marketing team. This role offers scope for career and salary progression for an ambitious, enthusiastic and commercially astute person.
• Experience in e-commerce and/or multi-channel platform management
• Experience leading and/or managing SEO, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Creative with experience in identifying target audience and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Excellent knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC and Google Adwords campaigns
• Analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online multi-channel marketing
If you have the drive to succeed and believe you have what it takes, we want to hear from you.
Salary £20,000 – £25,000 (DOE) per annum
8:30am – 17:00pm Monday – Friday
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com