Are you working within the Cyber Security industry, do you have experience and working knowledge of current Cyber Security issues?
Then my client’s role may the next step that you are looking for, my Client is based in Lincoln and this is a new position within their business.
I am looking for Cyber Security who is equally conversant with information assurance and 3 – 5 years working knowledge
This is a junior to low senior role
The successful individual will deliver cyber and information assurance and will have the following responsibilities:
• Work within client teams to support and, as necessary, lead and manage security accreditation activities.
• Liaise with client stakeholders including project managers, accreditors, suppliers and users to coordinate security assurance activities.
• Ensure client programmes/projects conform to appropriate policies, developing clear and concise technical and management documentation, such as security management plans, security operating procedures and cryptographic plans.
• Author information risk documentation and collate evidence to support information risk decisions.
• Seek and provide suitable advice on cyber security related policy, standards, law and good practice.
• Support clients in promptly managing security risks and issues, including identifying required roles with appropriate escalation routes and supporting formulation of mitigation plans.
• Specify requirements for technical assurance activities (e.g. penetration testing, vulnerability assessments) and providing oversight of teams conducting technical tests.
Successful applicants must have prior experience of this type of role or at least 3 years’ experience in a complementary area.
At least one of the following is highly desirable:
• ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
• ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
• ISO27001 Lead Auditor.
• Certified Professional (CCP) scheme – either SIRA, IA Auditor or IA Architect roles at any level.
• Membership of relevant professional bodies.
Due to the security needs of the position applicants must be UK nationals and able to pass higher level security checks. The applicant must also be willing and able to travel to client premises so a valid driving licence is essential.
If you feel that the above role is of interest and you have the skill set that I am looking for then please do not hesitate to contact Caroline on 01522 848333
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org