A fast paced, world class manufacturing client of ours is looking for a customer services executive. Initially a 12 month contract to cover maternity leave, a successful candidate will be converted to permanent after this period.
This role will be mix of inbound and outbound customer calls, working through solutions with the customer and ensuring that orders get processed. It is a fast paced environment and some element of telesales (business to business) is included.
The Sales and Production teams work closely together and training will include working on both sides to appreciate what is needed. At times an “all hands-on deck” approach is needed to cater for tight deadlines so flexibility is important along with a willingness to roll your sleeves up and join in.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team where you can learn new skills, develop your career and reach your true potential.
If you are a team player with customer service experience, a genuine care for delivering a quality product and great telephone skills then this will be the role for you.
• Confidence in calling customers and new business alike, great communication skills and good record keeping.
• Numerate (minimum of GCSE Maths A-C grade or equivalent) or equivalent numeracy certificate.
• Strong spelling and grammar – clear, accurate and concise written communication skills
• Good attention to detail.
• Computer Literate (including spreadsheet software)
• Not afraid of technical details, having a basic knowledge of areas and sizes, in both metric and imperial (and knowing the difference)
Salary (around £17K) will be dependent on experience and also includes:
• Over and above contributory pension scheme (NEST)
• Additional medical and dental cover (Paycare)
The hours will be from 9:00 – 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
We are already interviewing for this role so please contact Deborah Wylie immediately as this role will be very popular.
You can reach me by telephone on 01476 567111
To apply please email email@example.com