We are looking for a strong Business Development Manager to deliver first class customer management & revenue growth through the front-end business in the form of transacting Money and Forex deals with new & existing clients for the company.
A 360° role sourcing own leads, converting & managing both new business & portfolio client’s requirements.
Specifically, but not limited to:
• Intelligently research, source leads & identify new business prospects.
• Make outbound cold-calls to key decision makers from small, medium & blue chip businesses using a consultative approach
• Qualify leads, set new appointments & meet key decision makers.
• Manage & develop leads into new clients.
• Expand your network through developing new relationships.
• Record all activity & information on the company CRM system
• Cross-sell products & services where required.
• Achieve monthly & annual KPI’s & targets
• Working closely with the rest of the sales team & wider business
• Accurately quote, confirm & execute Spot & Forward FX transactions whilst recognising & adhering to time critical dealing procedures
• Set & manage client margins effectively
• Establish, analyse & utilise client activity & trading patterns via a frequency report/pipeline of Clients & protectively contact Clients to drive trades
• Highly focused on revenue targets
• Providing in conjunction with the Marketing Department relevant market information, FX commentary & general advice to the wider business
Attitude & behaviours required:
• Get up & go, actively seeks opportunities with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Energetic, tenacious, industrious and enthusiastic
• Bounces back & is resilient when it comes to cold calling
• Personally seeks improvement feedback upon own performance from Line Manager, colleagues, business Heads & where appropriate clients
• Able to work calmly under pressure and respond quickly to a volatile currency market
• Do what you say you are going to do, when you say you are going to do it
• Actively helps & supports others
• You enjoy the spotlight of being a top performer
• Excellent communication skills in both written & oral format
• Strong & accomplished B2B relationship building skills
• Cold-calling & relationship building skills
• Ability to close deals on the phone & face-to-face
• Passionate about the forex market, able to speak confidently, spot & forward contracts with high level decision makers
• Ability to priority tasks and responsibilities.
• Organised & structured diary management
• Ability to develop & follow a structured sales route to a successful close
• Strong IT skills
• Access to a car and have a clean driving licence
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar B2B KPI driven corporate/B2B sales role in the business banking sector
• High level of FX and market knowledge
• Basic Salary of £25,000 – £30,000 – OTE of £40,000
• Company Car allowance
• Uncapped Bonus with accelerator milestones
• 25 days annual leave
• Pension scheme
To find out more about this role and to apply please send your CV to email@example.com