We are seeking a Architectural Revit Technician to join our clients Newark team on a full time, permanent basis.
What you’ll be doing:
• You will be working as an integral part of the retail team delivering new build and fit out projects across the UK.
• Working predominantly for a major national retailer that is expanding both their property and retail assets throughout the UK.
• Working alongside key clients contacts and taking a key role in delivering the technical package of information throughout the projects.
• All projects are delivered in Revit.
• Also potentially assisting with other residential and commercial development projects for the Practice.
What we’re looking for:
• Preferably someone who has some experience in retail development but this is not absolutely essential.
• A motivated individual who is driven to succeed and will commit themselves fully to the role.
• The ability to work at pace and with energy.
• Experience of working in and leading the technical aspects of a project team.
• Strong communication skills including project reporting.
• A sound experience of technical building design and Building Regulations both in terms of new build and refurbishment / fit out.
• Ability to work on a number of projects at any one time and manage their time and the team’s time accordingly.
• Definite requirement for experience in Revit (min. 3 years practical experience) and preferably Autocad in addition. Experience of other packages such as Sketchup, Photoshop, Lumion etc. beneficial.
• Salary offered in the region of £27k – £35k depending on experience.
• Pension contribution.
• Private healthcare package (and option to expand to family members).
• Pay reviews are linked to values and behaviours, commitment to progression etc.
• Participation in professional training courses are supported by the Practice.
• 22 days holidays per year plus close down between Christmas and the New Year.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required and the role sounds like it might be for you then please contact me by phone or email… You can reach me by phone on 01636 700373 or by email on email@example.com