We have the pleasure in recruiting for a new position for an Administrator to work within our clients legal and compliance team based in Newark.
This is a great opportunity for someone at the start of their career to join a growing and interesting department. We are looking for someone who has a couple of years administration experience, prior compliance or legal experience isn't necessary as full training will be given.
You will have a confident approach to working, be an excellent communicator and used to working in a varied and busy environment. There is definitely scope for further progression within the team and the company.
General responsibilities of the role are –
* Provide general administration support to assist with the smooth running of the Legal, Governance, Risk & Compliance Department
* Ensure that company files, both electronic and paper are kept fully up to date to maintain the highest standard of statutory and regulatory compliance.
* Make necessary arrangements for compliance & legal training, circulate invites, materials, before and after events, and update Learning Management System to reflect the same.
* Carry out necessary administrative arrangements for key business events
* Prepare correspondence, reports and presentations, as required.
* Update the Legal, Governance, Risk & Compliance Intranet, IMS documents and any additional content on instruction from team members.
* Arrange complex travel and meeting arrangements for the team, as required
* Deal with daily incoming and outgoing post, distributing as appropriate
* Generate purchase orders, and process invoices through Oracle.
* Complete travel and expense returns
Requirements for the role –
Grade C or above in both Maths and English
Excel/Word/Powerpoint at intermediate level
This role is working full time, Monday to Friday.
Salary £16-18k depending on age and experience
Competitive holidays, pension and benefits
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org