We are delighted to be recruiting for an Accounts Supervisor for our client based in Newark. This role is a full time position working Monday to Friday.
You will be required to ensure day to day operations run like clockwork in our clients busy accounts department. You will be maintaining their accounts purchase and sales ledgers.
You will report to the financial controller and will be responsible for supervising, guiding and motivating team members in order to meet the companies requirements. Experience of interpreting management accounts, balance sheets is required. Export and VAT experience is desirable.
Credit Risk Management
– Sanction credit limits using external credit ratings.
– Processing exceeded credit limit requests
– Support and escalation of Credit Control issues
– Management of current credit facilities
– Reconcile and process company credit card expenses
– Reconcile and manage petty Cash
– Maintain accurate customer and supplier data
– Set up non UK Customer Accounts
– Producing export documents
– Set up new supplier accounts
– Counter Sign daily bank reconciliation
– Process customer card payments
Team Support Duties
– Working as part of a team with a positive attitude and approach to duties
– Provide supervision of Accounts Assistants in the absence of the Financial Controller
– Problem solving and support to sales ledger and purchase ledger
– Problem solving and support to sales team
– Ensuring Accounts KPI’s and deadlines are met.
– Working toward process improvements within the accounts function
– Assist in the training of new and existing staff as needed with the Financial Controller
– Ad hoc project work as required
Salary dependent on experience. £22,000-25,000
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required and the role sounds like it might be for you then please contact me by phone or email. You can reach me by phone on 01636 700373
To apply please email email@example.com