A fast paced, world class manufacturing client of ours is looking for an experienced Account Manager.
Initially for a 12 month period to cover maternity leave, my client sees the successful candidate becoming a long term, permanent employee with a chance to grow with the company as it expands.
You will have :
• Proven experience developing loyalty and increasing revenue from your account base as well as being aware of all competitive activities within accounts to prevent attrition.
• Experience mining the existing client base to identify high potential accounts and working with marketing to develop campaigns.
• Experience managing, growing and reporting on a sales pipeline and feeding back all suggestions for improvement and market research to the senior team.
Alongside existing Account Management, the company is looking to extend their outbound sales reach so a creative sales mentality will be an advantage to the team.
Working with clients throughout the sales, design and production process, a level of technical ability is necessary as well as a good head for maths. For this role, a logical approach to customer requirements is a key factor in success, matching their need to the products and processes available to get the best fit.
As the Sales and Production teams work closely together, training will include working on both sides to appreciate what is needed. At times an “all hands-on deck” approach is needed to cater for tight deadlines so flexibility is important along with a willingness to roll your sleeves up and join in.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team where you can develop your career and reach your true potential.
If you are a team player with sales / account management experience, a genuine care for delivering a quality product and great telephone skills then this will be the role for you.
• Numerate (minimum of GCSE Maths A-C grade or equivalent) or equivalent numeracy certificate.
• Strong spelling and grammar – clear, accurate and concise written communication skills
• Great attention to detail.
• Computer Literate (including spreadsheet software)
• Not afraid of technical details for estimating and able to work with clients through the technical sales process.
Salary of £21,000 but flexible dependent on experience which also includes:
• Over and above contributory pension scheme (NEST)
• Additional medical and dental cover (Paycare)
The hours will be from 9:00 – 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01476 567111